We will continue to focus on delivering care at the highest safety standards. We remain dedicated to serving our patients and our community.
During these times we have implemented new protocols and safety and cleaning measures, here are some things you should know before your appointment:
- Appointment times will be limited as we will be scheduling with gaps between appointments to minimize interpersonal contact and allow time for cleaning
- Unless special needs warrant an escort, please plan to come alone for your appointment to minimize crowding, and be aware that early and late arrivals may be asked to remain outside the office until they can be accommodated to avoid overcrowding.
- Please check-in before your appointment if possible online and have a credit card on file to minimize contact during the checkout process.
We Are Taking Extra Precautions to Keep our Staff & Patients Safe:
- Everyone who enters our facilities must wear a face mask.
- All providers will have personal protective gear and their temperatures will be checked upon their arrival to work each day.
- Sanitizing after each patient as well as sanitizing the whole facility on an hourly basis.
- Checking the temperature for every patient that walks in through the door.
- Asking all patients about their recent travels and symptoms.
- All staff members wear gloves while treating patients.
- Re-arrange treatment beds and seating to maintain social distancing.
If you suspect that you have symptoms of a communicable disease, or have had any exposure to COVID-19, please discuss your situation with us before coming to the office in person.